TrueRenndy Youtube Application

Discussion in 'Youtuber Applications' started by TrueRenndy, Jan 11, 2017.

1. TrueRenndy

TrueRenndy Member

1) Ign TrueRenndy
    2) YouTube Channel Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oXlprZ7bnAbVGah55wiQA
    3) How often will you post videos on MapleCraft: I haven't been active in youtube since my PC Broke but im getting it back and FIXED this weekend after that imma record twice a day if not daily ;)

Video #1

Video #2
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Two4123

Two4123 OPFactions Moderator Staff Member OPFactions Moderator

Please post a video or to show your dedication and confirm it is your account.
  3. RecklessApple

RecklessApple Member

You need to upload videos of Maple in order to be accepted.
  4. King_Gamer_1st

King_Gamer_1st OPFactions Helper Staff Member OPFactions Helper

Like the 2 have said above, you'll need to record videos on Maple.

Your channel seems good. Enough subs and views. Although the views are pretty inconsistent. When you upload a "pack release" video it gets around 700-1K views but when you upload pretty much any other type of video it only gets around 100+ views. This does change sometimes however.
    Your only Maple videos from what I've found are just giveaways and not actual videos.
    I've also noticed that you tend to re-upload a lot of server trailers (perhaps in the hopes you get YouTuber Rank) so your might not have much "loyalty" towards the server :/

So unless you change your "style" then I don't think you'll get many views on regular, consistent videos...