0 Players online.
Server IP

Action_Jaxson21's Staff Application

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? Action_Jaxson21
1.2) How old are you? 14
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Yes, it was migrated in 2014
1.4) What timezone do you live in? EST
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? No, not learning
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Yes, my ID is Action_Jaxson21 #0463
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? RefundMerch, and Skulluver

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? Because ive been playing maple for a few years now and ive been seeing a lot of toxicity in chats and discord lately and I just want to make the community as a whole a better place
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? No
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? You should chose me to become staff because I am understanding and can handle a lot of toxicity, also I am very patient, and lastly I am very mature for my age and can handle a lot of things that people older than than me can't even do.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I can positively affect this wonderful community by always staying positive 100% of the time, and punish anyone that's breaking one of the servers rules.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? No, but I would love to start with maplecraft.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. I am from a small town in Kentucky, and I love playing basketball, and making people happy, aswell as spreading positivity.
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate about 5-6 everyday Mon-Fri and 9-10 On Sat and Sun
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses. My strengths are being positive and nice, also I have good communication skills, my only weakness is catching hackers and I'm 75% good at that.
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? Nope :)