0 Players online.
Server IP

F1RE'S [Staff Application]

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? F1res
1.2) How old are you? 16 years old
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Yes and It has been a very long time
1.4) What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time United States
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? English and Spanish
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Yes, Clouse#1887
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? Mix44, Aoki, and YourBaldSister

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? I am applying for staff because I have noticed that sometimes in the day when I am on there is no staff present and when lower positioned staff is supposed to handle something they usually hesitate because they are not used to these situations.
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? I have not
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? I think you should accept me because I have had a lot of experience in every field of administration from business to on the job to look at logs for cases.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I could positively affect the server by having another team player that knows what they are doing and can handle their job well.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers?
2016 "Garrys Mod Year"
DankRP- Trial Admin (Left due to end of payment season)
IceFuse Network- Moderator (Left due to Owner treating me wrong and Admin Ddosing me because he was jealous)
CCOG Gaming Network- Server Owner (Left due to my partner selling server and we split profits)

2017 "Unturned Year"
Pandahut Kit Pvp- Moderator (left due to joining another pandahut branch)

PandaHut Roleplay- Admin (Stayed for 6 months then left due to Family problems)

2018 "Student Year"
Quit Administrating servers due to time issues for school

2019 "New Begginings"
I'm here now and helping manage 2 factions Shavok and Suicide
Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. Hello, My name is clouse and I am a sophomore in Highschool I am part of the student council, deca, and leadership. I work hard during the school day and work hard in what I pursue.
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate 3-4 hours a day to the server on weekdays and 5 hours a day on weekends
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths
* Alot of Experience
* Well Educated (4.0 GPA)
* Very Dedicated

Weaknesses
* Have a hard time dealing with little kids
* Schedule is pretty unpredictable however I will try to meet my hourly quota
* Try to do too much at one time
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know?. I have very bad lungs and sometimes have to go to hospital for lung infections but I will be sure to let you know when I will not be present.

Thanks for viewing my application

Sincerely Clouse!

+1 Amazing application. I would love to see you come aboard. I am sure you could teach me a few things. :) But, we do need some great staff with great hearts and minds. Good luck and I look forward to working with you in the near future.