0 Players online.
Server IP

HeroSam123's Staff Application

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name?

HeroSam1, HeroSam123 or _LordWafflez_

1.2) How old are you?

1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated?

It isn't migrated nor secured, I use private self cracked SFAs.

1.4) What timezone do you live in?

GMT+5 or PST

1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language?

Yes I am multilingual and I can speak the following languages:

English

Urdu

Hindi

Punjabi

Pushto

German

1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID?

Yes I have a discord account and a microphone and my ID is HeroSam123#4260

1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you?

No I don't think there is anyone

2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft?

Well, maple community seems really nice and I am kinda used to being staff on most of the servers I play with as I am a no lifer and I play 10-15 hours a day. I find a lot of glitches, hackers and etc. I could also help the server a lot, I like to help the servers as much as I can so it makes the experience for me, my faction and everyone more fun.

2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when?

I haven't received any punishments.

2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff?
As I said before I am really active and do have a lot of experience that could help the server, I also have a bit of knowledge about setting the server and plugins in y'all ever need it. Also I am active on discord like 18-20 hours everyday like atm it is 4am for me and I am still up so this shows how much time I can put in the server.

2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community?
Seeing a person giving his 100 percent to help the server to make the experience better for others could inspire them to do the same.

2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers?
I have moderated multiple Minecraft servers and servers on other games, I have an experience over 3.5 years. I have been a moderator on 3 servers and an admin on 2.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself.
My name is Shahmeer Azeem Malik or Sam. Sam stands for Shahmeer Azeem Malik, I am a South Asian, Pakistani boy. For 80 percent of my life I have stayed lived in London, I started playing factions about 5 years ago, that was the time the YouTuber SSundee started playing on TimelessPvP. I really liked him so I started playing too, after that I for addicted to factions and have been playing since. I no life faction, I play about 10-12 hours everyday. I am barely sleep and online on discord 16-18 hours.

3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server?
In game 6-8 hours and on discord 14-16 hours.

3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths:
PvP
Time
Experience
Plugins
Being able to control little kids having fights.

Weaknesses:
Hot Girls
Anger
Archery

3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know?
Yeah, I have a twin sister and a bigger sister. I am really experienced in controlling kids having fights and swearing at each other because my little nephews do the same. I also barely take any vacations.

[NOTE] I am sorry for bad coloring, ATM I am on a 3 day winter vacation outta town so IDH a PC, it is hard on mobile.