0 Players online.
Server IP

Hooter's Staff App LOL

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? Hooters
1.2) How old are you? 17
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Yeah, I dont know when its migrated but its secured cause i have the TID.
1.4) What timezone do you live in? Pst but i play during the start of Au :/
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language?I am fluent in English
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Hooters#3761
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? Aoki

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to factions and know what im doing.
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? I dont think i have
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? You should chose me to become part of staff team because I know my way around factions, I have been playing for 4+ years. I know the differnce between a 2.4 and a 2 sec ( not just the time difference the button spammer). I also will give amazing suggestions to improve the server.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I would help the community out by giving suggestions that will help everyone. Ban all the cheaters, help everyone out. I would also give amazing support while making them laugh when they are upset.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? I dont have any previous experience with this account so no point of listing because i can't prove it

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. I play American Football (going D1 just wait) and also wrestle. I have a 5.0 GPA in Mine men Standers
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? Well this is a hard one, Im going to be honest I will play a lot if their is action but if their is 50+ and half are bots im only going to play maybe a hour a day but if its popular i will play 5-6 hours a day
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses. My weakness is staff commends but i can learn them fast. My strengths are knowledge of the game mode factions and Support room.
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? Im 38-0 :p

+Rep Cool guy and knows what he is doing in factions. Clear communication and seems knowledgeable about most things server related and how a server runs.