0 Players online.
Server IP

IAmRoot's Developer Application

Hello,

I would like to preface this application by saying that I am applying for a developer position for MapleCraftMC. I also would like to say that I don't have lots of experience developing plugins but I am very advanced in java and I looked over the documentation for spigot and I feel like I understand most of it.

I found this server through my friend Ethan who is your sysadmin and I always wanted to develop plugins but I find it hard to find the motivation to develop plugins without a server to put them on. Since I heard Ethan was helping you out I thought I might be a good idea to build my portfolio using this server. I wouldn't be expecting any payment and if you would like you could give me a plugin request and I could make it for you for the application process.

Discord: IAmRoot#1234

Time: During Winter break I can spend lots of time 10+hours a day. However, After school starts up I will only be able to put in 4-6 but I should still be able to meet all the deadlines. Hope you will consider me.

P.S. I also have a lot of experience in server management I have managed a few UHC servers with 200+ player fills and a faction server called Iratus with had 200-300 players.