0 Players online.
Server IP

ItzOcollier21’s Staff Application

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name?
ItzOcollier21

1.2) How old are you?

1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? My minecraft account is secured

1.4) What timezone do you live in?
EST
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? English

1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? I have discord and a microphone and my discord is ItzOcollier21#6013

1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? Skulluver

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? Im applying for staff because im always trying to help everyone out and im almost always on so i thought u guys could use some help so why not apply and start helping u guys out

2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? No

2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? Im always on and very good at helping everyone and keeping things in good shape.

2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I can always be on and help the community out with the weekly events and other things

2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? No but i would love to start with this server

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself.
My names Owen I play football and basketball I love playing factions and im always staying positive

3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? as i said in a lot of other questions i play a lot because i love factions so i will almost always be on to help everyone out

3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses.
Im always positive
Iim great at helping people out
I play factions a lot so i know a lot about it

Im not good at pvp

3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? I just really want to help on this server because i love factions and this server