0 Players online.
Server IP

KinqPrestige (AU) Staff Applications.

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? KinqPrestige.
1.2) How old are you? 16 going on to 17 very soon.
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? My account is secured.
1.4) What timezone do you live in? Perth WA (GMT+8)
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? Fluent in English
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? I have a full working microphone; discord (KinqPrestige#1111)
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? No.

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? I am applying for staff because I think it is a good challenge and by the looks of it the staff team is really nice and helping.
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? I don't believe I have but maybe a few seasons ago.
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? As I was playing on some other big servers, I have found the small communities are allot more fun and I wish to stay on this server, by having a staff position it will make my experience on here a fun learning one. I am very helpful and always looking to help people in chat, I am kind and I'm not too toxic <3 well I try not to be.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I will bring a more positive vibe and a more funnier experience to the community, I will bring a more helpful and non toxic community to this faction server.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? No, this would be my first time, I have had allot of friends as staff before and I often are the ones telling them about chat and who need helps on discord or teamspeak.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. I am a very tall individual that loves to play basketball and I am trying to play sates soon, I live on a farm and is always helping around the farm when possible. I love to bass booster my music and sash my subs on when ever possible and make the house shake <3, I am South African and hates African jokes unless your black.
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I play this server 8+h a day unless I'm cannoning on a different server, when school starts again I will be studying again for tafe courses and will not be on week days but on the weekend I will be on all the time.
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses.
Strength: Helping, Knowing a lot about factions, knowing a lot about cannoning, I am very logic thinking(Yes that is a strength xD), Staying calm and remembering things.
Weakness: Spelling, Grammar, Can't always be on due to me living on the farm and when in seeding season or shearing season I will be out doing those things, not knowing a lot about using forums.
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? I am a "og" player even tho the term og is throw around a lot but this was the first server I had a rank on, I remember about this server again and all the memories. I wishing to keep playing this server intel I'm moving out my house <3... Au for the winn!!!!!!!!!!