0 Players online.
Server IP

[qc8] staff application

qc8

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? qc8
1.2) How old are you? 16
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Its secured, Im not sure, I bought my minecraft account 1 year ago.
1.4) What timezone do you live in? utc+2
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? Im multilingual. Im learning french.
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Yes, I do have working microphone and discord (qc8#4350)
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? I don't belive.

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? Helper/Mod
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? Never
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? ou should choose me over other applicants is because I got several years of staff experience. Im willing to help anyone in any situation. I know how to be a good staff member and will do my best to help MapleCraft network to grow even more and reducing the amount of hackers there will be in the future.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our co mmunity? In way of helping anyone in any situation and getting rid of hackers etc.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? Yes, I got 6 years of staff experience.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. My name is Luka, I live in Croatia (In Europe). I like helping people in any situation. Im training soccer for 9 years now.
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate up to 6h per day.
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses. I don't have any strengths or weaknesses.
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? There is nothing else I would like to say.

Last edited:
1.1) What is your current in-game name? khoalevn12345
1.2) How old are you? 15
1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Its secured, Im not sure, I bought my minecraft account 1 year ago.
1.4) What timezone do you live in? Basic Mountain Time
1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? Im multilingual. I Speak Vietnamese
1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Yes, I do not have working microphone and discord (khoalevn12345#7062)
1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? I don't belive.

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? Helper/Mod
2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? Never
2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? you should choose me over other applicants is because Am nice and I want to help people and have fun with people. Im willing to help anyone in any situation. I know how to be a good staff member and will do my best to help MapleCraft network to grow even more and reducing the amount of hackers there will be in the future.
2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? In way of helping anyone in any situation and getting rid of hackers etc.
2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? no

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. My name is Khoa, I live in USA . I like helping people in any situation. Am Asian and am nice
3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I can dedicate up to 1-6h per day.
3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses. I don't have any strengths or weaknesses.
3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? There is not anything else I would like to say.