0 Players online.
Server IP

Read This (urgent)

Dear Maple

Im making this post to tell you how corrupt maples staff team was. For starters, more than 70% of the stuff players were asking me to fix were impossible to fix, I didn't have perms to fly so i had to chase hackers on foot, i couldn't check alts so i couldn't ban people hacking on alts or anything, and i couldn't ipban (because of that situation with the bots at fps). helpers perms are fucked, they get 0 respect whatsoever and they can do just as much as me just without /staff or freeze, The helpers do not deserve the shit they get in the chat, they are member ranks who get neglected by higher ups as well not being able to ban for longer then 7 days ( same with Sr.Mod)

HisActions his an abusive fuck. We begged for our perms top be fixed for 6 days and we heard nothing back, The only people who tried to fix them were Dylan_ and Khid and but they couldn't figure out what was wrong with /fly. This man comes back today (with 5h of playtime compared to my 18 (no life)) and basically told us that we were randoms and acted like we hadn't said anything or asked for anything for days

If your friends are thinking of going for staff, DONT, because until this stupid ass manager isn't there anymore, you are a member with kick and temp-bans for 7 days.

HisActions also permanently muted me and banned me from talking in the staff discord after i called him out.

http://prntscr.com/lecpav (ip banned)

Last edited:
We are very sorry you feel this way, but the staff team (really just me) has proof of you attacking HisActions repeatedly and you kept acting toxic. While I’m not saying you are wrong (some things are) there is no reason to act with such toxicity in a staff chat.

We are very sorry you feel this way, but the staff team (really just me) has proof of you attacking HisActions repeatedly and you kept acting toxic. While I’m not saying you are wrong (some things are) there is no reason to act with such toxicity in a staff chat.
im perm ip banned with no reasoning fuck nigga