0 Players online.
Server IP

Staff App Altamura

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? Altamura but was recently changed from IGiveYouDPS (IGiveYouDamagePerSecond)

1.2) How old are you? 14 Birthday is on March 9th

1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? My Minecraft account is secured and migrated although am unaware of time and date migrated.

1.4) What timezone do you live in? Currently AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) in a month or so this will change and my time will be half an hour backwards.

1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? I’m not able to speak Italian although can understand it quite well and can speak German well.

1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? I have discord and a well working microphone and i am known to discords inputs and how to change them ie voice input and voice volume. Discord ID is AltamuraOCE LFT#0002LFT standing for Looking for team although will be changed after the month of my nitro I won expires.

1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? Yes *•.¸♡ sᏦuᏞᏞuᏉᎬᏒ ♡¸.•* being an ex faction member and RefundMerch owning the faction I am part of

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? With joining science and being active for a F1 faction I will be putting a lot of time into Maple, while managing and helping my faction throughout the time I’m online a think I can help moderate people cheating and keeping the chat in order. With previous helper experience I think helping maple will be a positive for the community both benefiting me and them. I also think having another AU staff member will help with having many staff online at once.

2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? besides one warning I have never received a punishment on maple craft all logs are clean against me and my IP.

2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? As I mentioned above having multiple AU staff could have a positive impact at having more staff online at once. I have many positive traits that I can apply to maple and think I will work well with the community and other staff members. I also can help other staff with other activities ie building spawns/helping general players.

2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? With being online a lot throughout the times I’m available I can help keep the community less toxic if so clean at all times. I can also help building spawns and adding towards the server. I can also work with others well on the spot and am willing to help others even if its to show newer players to the server of to help out a small argument.

2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? I was helper on a sever once throughout my time playing MC the server I was helper on was Omega Realm a server hosted by a YouTuber that does not follow Minecraft anymore.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. My name is Luca im in Yr 9 and currently live in Australia Adl. My background is both a mix of German Italian Swiss and Australian I speak English and live in Australia. I have 2 sisters and am currently living with one of my sisters mum and dad. My goals for the future include having my preferred job a physiotherapist and playing soccer for Australia. Im a good outgoing person with a personality some might describe as “unique” I work well with others and do a lot besides gaming. While playing Minecraft I also play for a team COD currently competing in Cyber Gamer league bronze currently placing 4th out of 27 teams. I play futsal or some refer it to as indoor soccer for my state in Australia and will be competing for a chance to represent Australia. While playing indoor I also play outdoor school and club soccer.

3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? If I am available throughout the day and do not have sport Im willing to put into 1-2 hours if not more, the weekends ill be able to put more into due to not having school although some weeks might not be able to due to high amount of assignments. More time will also be putting into checking walls for faction and playing other servers on maple ie skyblock, although overall on maple as a server around 15+ hours a week.

3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses. Some of my core strengths Include being able to work with others well, I have a good control over my “temper” and will not react if something does not plan while playing. I can receive criticism well and can have banter with other members/staff. Some of my weaknesses can mainly include the times I might not be available due to outside sports and spelling and editing.

3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? No a feel like I have stated everything you should know about me above.

Last edited: