0 Players online.
Server IP

StarkRektYou's Staff Application

APPLICATION FORMAT

Section 1 - Basic Information

1.1) What is your current in-game name? StarkRektYou

1.2) How old are you? 14

1.3) Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? If so, when was it migrated? Yes My minecraft account is fully secured and migrated two years ago.

1.4) What timezone do you live in? +5:30GMT OR IST

1.5) Are you multilingual (fluent, not learning)? If so, what language? Yes I am multilingual but these languages may not be very usefull looking at the player base.
Languages I know:

- English
-Hindi
-Urdu

1.6) Do you have Discord and a working microphone? If so, what is your Discord ID? Yes I have Discord with a working microphone. My discord ID is StarkRektYou#8520

1.7) Is there a staff member that can vouch for you? Well I haven't asked him/her personally if he/she would vouch me but I'd say that I've been speaking to Skulluver and pretty sure he would vouch me.

Section 2 - Experience

2.1) Why are you applying for a staff position on MapleCraft? Well, One of the main reasons of me applying here is I love helping people as it brings a smile on my face. I still remember the time when I was new to Factions and was not helped by anyone. I found out the hard way of what not being helped means. I see many people on the discord and in-game (other servers) who are confused or don't know how some stuff on the server works and I don't want that to happen not only on Maple but also on other servers. I also loved the community on Maple how nobody trash talks outta nowhere unlike other servers. The current staff team is very calm and patient and know what they're doing. This gives me a motivation to step up and apply for the staff team as I would also learn a LOT from not only my higher ups but also the ones who have a lower rank than me. I really hate the system in which if someone has a lower role/rank than someone else he thinks that the person with the lower rank is a "rando" (New player). I want this system to be eradicated. I also like how the owner gives regular updates on the server not only creating the hype but also living upto it. These are only a few reasons which motivate me to apply for staff on the server.

2.2) Have you ever received any punishments on MapleCraft?, If so, what for and when? Nope, I have never received any punishments. Neither on the server nor on the discord or forums and will make sure to keep it that way.

2.3) Why should we choose you to become staff? You could choose me over other applicants as I have quiet a bit of experience when it comes to moderating/helping a server with a lot of players in. I am able to screenshare efficiently which would help me not to take any decisions swiftly specially when someone is hackusated. I am also very active because I would be competing for FTop which would make me be more competitive and for that I'd have to be online and make sure either am not getting raided or grinding which would also help me moderate the chat (At helper stage) and if anyone is breaking any rule he would be punished depending on the situation and the severity of the condition. I also think alot before taking ANY decision which would make me come off with better results when I take any decision reducing the chance of a false punishment. I have a vast knowledge on the Factions plugin and minecraft in general. Most people choose to apply so they get the additional perks and the tag which I don't do. I am not bias and even if I find my own faction mate breaking a rule he will be punished as any other person would be punished.

2.4} In what way could you positively affect our community? I can help the community in many ways listed below:
- I could invite a lot of my friends which would increase the amount of people playing the server which would increase the competition and activity of the server which are the major factors which people consider before playing a server.
- I will be sure to help anyone who has any query or any type of trouble so the staff doesn't get a bad reputation amongst the community
- I will also avoid being toxic myself and would insist others to do so especially towards new joined players because being toxic at that point would make them lose interest to play and they will quit.
- I will recommend other huge factions to play here for the same reason stated in the first point.

PSA: these are only a few ways which I would positively affect the community.

2.5) Do you have any previous experience with moderating servers? Yes I have been moderating many servers in the past which I have all quit since I had taken a break from minecraft and rejoined 3 months ago. I have been Helper/Moderator/Sys.Admin and CEO of a few servers. I had been the moderator of a PUBG mobile discord which had 30k+ Members in it. I will be willing to show the proof to any staff member in the DMS since I don't think it's appropriate sharing server names on the forums.

Section 3 - About You

3.1) Tell us about yourself. Hey I am Aryan and I am a 14 year old who lives in India. Although people think various things about that place I can assure you it's nothing like it. I love playing soccer with my friends whenever am free. My favorite hobby is cooking. I made a few new dishes by myself which taste pretty decent :p. Whenever during holidays when the family decides to rest for a day I try my best to cook a delicious dish for the family. I also love watching YouTube which is informative at times and also deceptive at times. I like making new friends and playing minecraft is just the perfect way to make new ones. I go to a private school (IDK why that is a huge thing) Currently in 10th class. I am a pretty chill and jovial guy in real life and most of the people like me except a few who have beefs with me. I love spending time on minecraft playing factions on my favorite server which I don't want to mention here. I've made many friends there too who are still helping me in my own faction and other stuff. I love eating exotic dishes and am kind of a foodie myself. I also love photography which I do when I go on vacations. I try to capture memories so I can relive them when I grow up.

3.2) How much time can you dedicate to the server? I can be very active on the server since my faction is playing here too so my main focus would be on MapleCraft which would enable me spending 4-5 Hours minimum and I'd be online for 16-18 hours on the server either AFK or checking out every now and then. I can spend 6-7 Hours on weekends or More I have my routine balanced out so I can do real life too xD. That number can change if my exams are near or if holidays are given to us etc.

3.3) Please list your strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths:
-My biggest strength are my friends without them I wouldn't be on this server's discord and would never get to know so many kind people who help alot. Without my friends I wouldn't be able to manage my faction and wouldn't be able to do anything without them basically

-When I have some support from others like someone praising me etc I actually end up doing tasks better because I feel what am doing is actually worth and is appreciated.
-Patience, Because of my patience I have many things which turn out for the betterment of myself so I rely on being patient rather than spamming someone to get my work done

Weaknesses:
-Trash talkers, they sometimes get on my nerves but I am learning how to control my anger and ignore them at any instances
- My accent might be a weakness but it's not that bad xD

3.4) Is there anything else you feel we should know? I'd just want the staff to know that I really liked the server and will plan to play on it the upcoming maps too and I've spent too much time writing.. xD I would like you to also know that even if I don't get accepted I wouldn't be mad and would help the server in any way possible and allowed. Thanks for reading and have a great day/night.

Thank You <3